Who is?

Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker Andy Jamison is the alter ego (pen name) of ex shipping guy and blog creator Nick van der Hoeven Copyright © 2020 by Virtualshipbroker Contact virtualshipbroker@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thanks to the Followers

I just wanted to acknowledge the 71 Followers of the blog. It can be a thankless task being a follower when you dont get any feedback whatsoever.

You will be glad to know that when I log on the first thing I do is see if anyone else has signed on as a follower. And if they have it warms my waters...thats for sure.

Amazing stuff and Thanks again.

Some of you have incredible art work too...one or two a bit raunchy..

I might organise a party for this exclusive club (one day you never know)

Cheers
VS

1 comment:

  1. I am all for that party!!
    Great blog, love your work, keep up the good work ;-)

    ReplyDelete