Who is?

Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker Andy Jamison is the alter ego (pen name) of ex shipping guy and blog creator Nick van der Hoeven Copyright © 2020 by Virtualshipbroker Contact virtualshipbroker@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Incase you were wondering...

Interesting stuff that Blogger allows me to see and check. They now give me stats and here are the results telling me people from which countries read my blog the most.

The numbers refer to individual page hits per month from each country

The top 10 are

United Kingdom 2,712
United States 1,794
Singapore 1,567
India 856
Greece 594
Denmark 488
Germany 473
Australia 303
Canada 299
South Korea 150

also check this out

Pageviews by Operating Systems


Windows 5,697 (85%)
Macintosh 661 (9%)
iPhone 152 (2%)
Linux 36 (<1%)
BlackBerry 27 (<1%)
Other Unix 19 (<1%)
Nokia 14 (<1%)
iPod 14 (<1%)
SonyEricsson 3 (<1%)
iPad 3 (<1%)

Not bad info for a free website platform

Cheers
VS

2 comments:

  1. Intersting to see you are so popular here in OZ VS...one question - I bought your Shipbroking Business Plan and was hoping you might be able to elaborate on insurance cover - what should I make sure I am covered for and how much am I likely to be charged for this as a start up broker in the dry bulk market?
    Many Thanks,
    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. howdy. You need professional indemnity insurance. Speak to any local agents down there and ask them what coverage stockbrokers, finance brokers etc take.

    ReplyDelete