Anyone need a shipbroking / ship chartering consultant?
" I just cannot believe how everything can change from one day to another. I mean I know this is nothing special but for me it’s a huge step forward and incredible experience. VS and this is in 90% thanks only to you, if I wouldn’t have you consulting me I most likely again would end up watching others fixing orders i was working on. I cannot express in words how THANKFUL I am for your support. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!"
A side project of mine
The way it works is this.
ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
If you are a Mining or Agri company, Steel mill, Commodity marketer, Shipbroker, Charterer, Ship operator, Trading company etc and
- Setting up your shipping function/business?
- Negotiating time charter or voyage charter shipping contracts?
- Formulating and/or negotiating charterparties?
- Expert witness in Maritime legal battles
- With demurrage/despatch calculations?
- Marketing (incl websites)?
- Need some general mentoring?
- Writing a shipping market report (weekly/monthly/yearly)?
Drop me an email.
I realise that most of you cannot pay me a USD 300k per year salary to be your CEO or hire me for USD 3,000 per day (my going commercial rate). I also realise that many of you have limited cashflow and probably dont need a full time mentor. Just someone to lead you in the right direction...
Good news....Truth is im dirt cheap. I also only expect payment when I get results. And because im on call only when you need me....well...that works for me too.
PS - I only accept a few clients at any one time.
We retained VS's consultant services for shipping related projects in our trading company. Although we have a small traffic department, through VS's services, our company was able to negotiate with utmost confidence. The deals were closed within the expected timeframe and under budget. Beyond this, VS's consultancy allowed my company to "catch" business opportunities that would have been beyond our reach otherwise.
Among the main benefits of VS's services, is to be able to tap into expertise that would have taken the company years or lots of money to achieve. Saving us from a lengthy and costly learning curve, allowed us to take advantage of business opportunities that were usually exploited by other biz partners (suppliers, etc). Its like having our own shipping department with minimal overhead.
VS's consultancy services allowed us to:
1) Close deals which have brought in business and profit.
2) Negotiate terms with much confidence and expertise allowing us to increase initially forecast income by an average 35%.
3) Saved us countless hours and legal fees.
4) Was crucial in maintaining a swift pace in negotiations and structuring the contracts in a safe and commercially sound way.
5) to work multiple contracts without any major disputes and helped us keep minor issues, well…minor.
6) Make repeat business with our business partners by creating momentum and strengthening the company's commercial standing.
7) Profit from several business opportunities related to main business but previously undetected.
Although most praise in my company came from VS's direct increase to our bottom line, I believe that seldom real business success is in the size of the deal or the "closing price". In my experience, the real money is made or lost in the negotiation and the architecture of the biz, long before any money exchanges hands. VS's consultancy services provided increased profitability but also provided us with intangibles that will remain with the company for years to come. We are extremely satisfied to have contracted VS consultant services and will remain doing so in the future.
(full contact / email reference available )